Last 11 years:
2004 – 2015
- 2015 Promoting Blender Waring Xtreme
- 2015. Encouraging to find out about our polish national drink „Potable Honey”
- 2015.Commencement of cooperation with great product namely Barnes & Watson tea.
- 2015 Choosing the member of Polish Council of Klaster Catering Leaders.
- 2014 Title of Ambassador Kopi Luwak on Polskę
- 2014 Choosing the menagement for Euro-Toques
- 2013 Conference for European Bartenders Association -E. B. A
- 2013 Strauss Cafe Poland Training of the menaging personel for new tea brand TeArtis Finest Quality on Polish market.
- 2010-2015 EU trainings and comercial C.S.B
- 2009 Choosing the personel for ETP. (European associatoin of chefs) – function Public Relations
- 2008 February – Trainings of bartenders, authors drinks on tea Dilmah – Ałmaty in Kazachstan
- 2007 october – co-organizer of bartending competition „Dilmah Tea Sommelier Competition”, Warsaw; Dilmah Tea Sommelier Competition 2007
- 2007 March – presentation of authors drinks on Congressprezentacja MJF Group Hotel Hilton Colombo, Hotel „Cynnamon” i Hotel „Trans Asia” in Kolombo Sri Lanka;
- 2005 August – invitation for innovative tea Dilmah „Tea Team Rocks” by Dilhona C. Fernando working in tea laboratory (MJF Holdings Ltd Negombo Road Peliyagoda Sri Lanka first visit on plantations.
- 2004 Tabling of Bartending Competition based on tea for president of Gourmet Foods
Organization of competition / Successes / Championships / Diplomas
1996 – 2003
- 2003 – organization of II edition of polish competition „Marina-Diana Cup” Białobrzegi nearby zalew Zegrzyński;
- 2003 – entry into the well known swiss encyclopedy „Who is Who”, Katowice;
- 2002 – organization of I edition of polish competition „Marina-Diana Cup” Białobrzegi neatby zalew Zegrzyński;
- 2002 May – participating in „Valaskowym Puchare”, Czech Republic;
- 2002 February – organization of polish competition „Plaza Cup”, Ruda Śląska;
- 2002 April – II place – ”Brok” Cup, Koszalin;
- 2001 August – II place – Tropical Summer Drinks, Sypniewo;
- 2000 September – prestiguous distinction – „Barmana Dziesięciolecia” diploma, received from Zarząd Główny Stowarzyszenia Polskich Barmanów- PBA, Jastrzębia Góra;
- 1999 March – I place in Polish Championship, Warsaw;
- 1999 March – I place in eliminations for World Championship Warsaw Złote Szejkery
- 1999 July– III place in degustation for World Bartenders Championship Grand Prix Bacardi & Martini, Malaga in Spain
- 1998 November – distinction on Grand Prix Becherovka Cup, Bratislavia;
- 1998 March – II place Polish Bartenders Championship, Warsaw;
- 1997 February – Finalist in European Championship Euro-Absolut Cup, Warsaw;
- 1997 January– III place in eliminations for Euro-Absolut Cup, Cracow;
- 1996 September – III place – competiotion about knowledge about congac – diploma of Ambassador of Hennessy Congac, Warsaw;
- 1996 11th of April – successfully passing the bartending course pomyślne Barman – Mixer, Olsztyn, Zdzisław T. Nowicki was my trainer, master and teacher.